Effective 27 February 2023
- By entering the Drawing you are agreeing to these Raffle Terms and Conditions and will be required to provide consent by accepting these Terms on every purchase.
- Eligibility to enter: Drawings are only open to parties who meet all the following criteria:
- Are holders of active Annual VIP Memberships subject to terms governed by the Terms & Conditions
- Are persons over 18 years of age
- Provide a valid email address and
- Provide a valid phone number
In entering the prize Drawings, you confirm that you are eligible to do so, and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner or household member) of any MAD Rewards Group Companies are not eligible to participate.
Free Ticket: One (1) free ticket per eligible Annual VIP Member will be made available in the Raffle rewards page per Drawing and may be utilized in the current month’s Drawing only by selecting one number between 1 and 100. Any free ticket not utilized in the current month's Drawing shall automatically expire becoming null and void and is incapable of being used in any future Drawings.
- Extra Tickets: We also provide an option to Annual VIP Members to purchase extra tickets for the amount of $5/€5/INR299/£4/AU$7 per ticket, which can be paid for using earned Cash Back in the Annual VIP Members account.
Each purchased ticket allows you to select one additional number. You can only select the same number once a month. This means that if you buy 10 tickets, you must choose 10 different numbers between 1 and 100. You must have available Cash Back in your account in order to purchase tickets which must be sufficient to cover the cost of the total tickets you wish to purchase. All purchases are non-refundable, and non-transferrable and you will be required to provide your consent to the Terms and Conditions by consenting to proceed. As soon as a purchase is completed the tickets will be available to you for redemption by selecting numbers. In your account transactions overview, you will see purchase of additional Raffle Rewards tickets date and amount. You may only purchase up to a maximum of 50 additional tickets per month.
- All tickets purchased will require you to select your number(s) and will be automatically entered into the Raffle. All tickets will expire and be incapable of redemption or use by the end of the current monthly Raffle. You may purchase up to 50 tickets per monthly Drawings, and each number you select must be different. (This means that if you buy 10 tickets, you must choose 10 different numbers between 1 and 100). Each eligible Annual VIP Member will also receive one (1) free ticket per month as per clause 3 above.
- How to enter the Drawings:
- The Raffle will be open to active Annual VIP Members who meet the eligibility criteria listed in clause 2. You must enter a specific month’s Drawings before PST 00:00 on the last day of a specific month in order to be considered in the Drawings. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the Drawings of that specific month.
- Annual VIP Members will be able to purchase additional Raffle tickets in accordance with clause 4 above.
- Once submitted you cannot change your selected number(s).
- MAD Rewards is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether technical, mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by MAD Rewards.
- The Drawings: The winning numbers are generated automatically, completely at random.
- Announcement: At the end of each Raffle, on the VIP Rewards webpage, MAD Rewards will announce the winning number, and winners will be able to see their potential winnings.
- Each winner will be notified once by email. If the winner does not respond to the email notifying them of their win within 14 days of the date the email was sent, the prize shall be deemed as forfeited by the winner.
- MAD Rewards is not responsible for any contact details provided by you that are incomplete, inaccurate or outdated. It is your responsibility to ensure your contact details are accurate and up to date at all times.
- The Prize: the prize and its value will be determined by MAD Rewards in its sole discretion. Every calendar month prior to a Drawings, MAD Rewards will publish how much cash its participants can receive in prizes. If there are multiple winners in a Drawings, the prize will be split evenly between the eligible winners.
- In the case of no winners, the pool will be added to the subsequent months pool’s prize.
- MAD Rewards will only display the Raffle rewards in USD; for example, if a winner is from Europe (EUR) and wins US$5,000, MAD Rewards reserves the right to convert the amount to Euro using the daily exchange rate of the win and display the Euro amount in the winner’s available cash back transactions table in their account. This applies to all supported currencies on the platform.
- MAD Rewards’s use of particular potential brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- Prizes will be awarded only if the potential prize winner fully complies with these Terms. All tickets and prizes are non-assignable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS BY WINNER, AT MAD REWARDS‘S SOLE DISCRETION, WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE RAFFLE, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- The decision of MAD Rewards regarding any aspect of the prize Drawings is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- An announcement of the winners will be made via Savemate.com’s VIP Rewards webpage. Participation in Raffle and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for MAD Rewards and any MAD Rewards Group Companies to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Raffle or MAD Rewards Group Companies for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- MAD Rewards reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Drawing or amend these Terms at any time, without prior notice.
- MAD Rewards reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle or website. MAD Rewards may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Raffle or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or MAD Rewards representatives.
- MAD Rewards reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Raffle, or any part of it, if any fraud, or other factor beyond MAD Rewards’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Raffle, as determined by MAD Rewards in its sole discretion. MAD Rewards reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual, without compensation, it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, MAD Rewards reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- MAD Rewards’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- This Raffle is a private Raffle, and is not open to the general public. It is open only to eligible Annual VIP Members on the platform.
- This Raffle is operated by MAD Rewards Limited (“MAD Rewards” “us” or “we”). It is the responsibility of all Raffle participants to ensure that the participation in such promotion does not contravene the laws and regulations of the country in which the participant is a resident at the time of purchase. MAD Rewards does not implicitly or explicitly warrant that participation in this promotion is in compliance with local laws and regulations in the country of residence, and MAD Rewards and MAD Rewards Group Companies are not responsible if the participant contravenes local laws and regulations by participating in this promotion. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE RAFFLE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SITE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RAFFLE.
- By entering the Raffle, you agree to abide by these Terms and the decisions of MAD Rewards, which shall be final and binding in all respects. MAD Rewards does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the Drawing or being selected for a prize. MAD Rewards does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt of prize, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- By participating in the Raffle, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless, and indemnify MAD Rewards Tech Limited, the MAD Rewards Group Companies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, “Released Entities”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, participation in the Raffle, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Raffle-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE RAFFLE, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED ENTITIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED $10. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS RAFFLE AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Terms, including, without limitation, the Raffle. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, you and we agree that no class or collective actions can be asserted in arbitration or otherwise against MAD Rewards or any MAD Rewards Group Companies, including affiliates, successors or assigns, whether at law or equity, regardless of which party brings suit. All claims must be brought solely in your individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or collective proceeding. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and/or the Raffle which cannot be amicably settled between the parties, shall be referred to the exclusive DIFC Courts in Dubai.